Missoula Precision Millwork counterbalance spring plastic bracket

A handy person from Chesapeake, VA says:

Hello,

My name is Frank and I can't seem to find this part. I have colonial style windows marked cg 83 on the interior of the thermal pane aluminum frame. On the wooden sash, it is marked Missoula Precision Millwork on the top double hung sash. I'm looking for the plastic bracket that connects to spring that that resides in the slide. All of mine have broken in nearly the same spot.

Thank You,

Frank

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200518_153942[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200518_155119[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200518_155130[1].jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Frank. This part is called a friction shoe. Yours in particular looks like our 15-104. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

A handy person from Chesapeake, VA says:

Hello Tom,

Thanks so much. That part is very close. The dimension are identical. The only issue I see is the lack of a bracket/brace at the bottom to attach to the window. Also it looks like the there is a bracket that most likely is used but it is of a different design (round hole instead of rectangular). This does not bother me though as long as you have the bracket and it will work with my unit. In need 32 of them with the bracket. Is there a way to test one out with a bracket to make sure it functions?

Thanks so much!,

Frank 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, I'm glad it looks promising to you. We have  no minimum order quantity, so you can order just one for a test drive, if you'd like.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.