My Andersen Operator is Wider Than Yours

A quick learner from USA says:
I recently ordered replacement Anderson Straight Arm Operator, 9 3/8" Arm kits for left and right. We received the kits and the mechanism that is mounted on the Window sill is wider than the original one we have. Our present one has 3 4/16" distance between the two screw holes....the one we received has 3 15/16 distance between holes. This causes a problem because the mechanism box is inset into the window sill. The arm that extends out has a #7095L or R depending on which way they open. I entered the number inside the crank to find replacement information(60-C-7041-G2) Do you have in stock the mechanism with a 3 4/16" inset? These windows mechanisms were put in in 1970.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear our operators didn't work for you. Could I see a few pictures of the new and old operators side-by-side? That will help us determine a possible replacement.
A quick learner from USA says:
I have attached a few pictures.. connie
A customer submitted image of their Andersen operators.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional images. I just want to let you know we are still researching a possible replacement for this operator. Please bear with us a little longer.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we have not been able to find an exact match for your odd operator. It is clearly very old, and may not be made anymore.

I'm thinking you might be able to use our 39-027E and 39-028E operators along with our 39-533 track. It might take some modification of your sill, and I can't guarantee that it will work, but it is the closest thing that I can find.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.