My Sunair windows don't have a take out clip

A home owner from Moorpark California says:
My house was built in 1993. And I have Sunair windows through out the house. I watched the Swisco channel balance replacement video. My windows don't have the take out clip. The window has slots but they appear to be to low in the channel (see picture). The balance looks the same as the one on the video looking from the top of the window see picture. If I remove the rubber bumper (see picture) can I remove the window and then remove and replace the balance? Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200403_170608.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200403_170543.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200403_170650.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't think that bumper has anything to do with the removal of the balance. You probably just need a new take out clip. I recommend our 16-002. Based on the holes in your track, this very well may be what you need. The video below should also be helpful.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.