My sash looks broken

A home owner from Georgia says:
I am clueless on what windows I have. The only open from the bottom. It looks like the sash is broken and I want to replace them so the windows open. Can you help figure out which ones to get.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see an undamaged balance shown in your photos removed from the window. It's important that we can see the entire balance to determine how it installs and what kind of clip is at the end of the pulley cord It will also help to see an unobstructed photo of the pivot shoe. 

We'll relate a video to assist you. Thanks for posting! 

A home owner from Georgia says:
I took the windows off and took a pix of the tension bars. Can you help me with what replacement I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 92F22AE1-865C-4059-A68B-8F29646FF924.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 85EC4C67-DD25-4BE9-AE86-D456737829F7.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. casey's on vacation, but I should be able to help. Your balance looks like a match for our Series 795. I recommend starting here. Carefully review the pictures and information on its store page and let me know if you had any questions.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.