Mystery lock replacement needed

A quick learner from Virginia says:
The only lock that this one might be close enough to is your 82-265. A big orange home improvement store told me I would have to order something through Andersen. I did,.... it was to fat to fit inside the door and the latches weren't far enough apart. There are no markings or stickers on the door to identify it. The only markings on this lock is "PatPend". Any help in the right direction is much appreciated. Also, when our door was installed years ago, the lock assembly from the outside didnt come with any keys, and/or it was put in for show to make us think we had all the parts installed correctly. There were many pieces left over that I was told to ignore and that I didnt need to worry about. Now, Im the one left searching for a lock to replace the broken one and no one seems to know where to get it. Again, much help is appreciated with this venture.!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MYSTERY LOCK 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MYSTERY LOCK 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MYSTERY LOCK 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MYSTERY LOCK 5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. So long as both latches point 'inward', I agree that the 82-265 looks like a possible match. Just be sure to go over all the dimensions listed on the product page to ensure that they match your old mortise lock's specifications. Now, if you'd also like to adapt a key lock to your door, we can certainly help you with this too. We'll just need to see pictures of your existing handle set to know what's best to recommend. Many thanks.

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Wonderful! Thank you for the reply. Here are additional photos of both inside and outside of the handle. I have been doing more research, and I think the door may be an American Craftsman brand, but not 100% sure. Thank you again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MYSTERY LOCK 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MYSTERY LOCK 8.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Confirm that the hole spacing of your old handle set, or the distance between the center of each mounting hole, is 3-15/16". If so, see our 82-086 Keyed Handle Set. This should work well for you. Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks for considering our business, we really do appreciate it!

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.