NAMI sliding glass door handle replacement

A home owner from MA says:

Hello, I was hoping you could help me find the replacement handle set for my NAMI sliding glass door. I don't know if the information on the door helps, but it reads as:

NAMI

NFRC 100

Code: HII2803

Spec:NFRC

Series:SVPD

Many thanks for any help you can provide! 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190722_222252.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190724_225047.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! Based on your pictures, we think our 82-030 should be able to replace your old handle set. Now if you want to replace the key lock as well, this new handle set can be adapted to use our 82-310 Key Lock. This blog article here explains the installation process. Let me know if you have any further questions! 

A home owner from NJ says:
I have the door NAMI Series EVEREST , MST 51168,
code T294-1.
SPEC. SGD-R40/WINDZONE 111.
I need the handle for the door. mine broke. any suggestions as of which one I need?

Thank you!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You'll need to show us the handle set to confirm, or at least measure the hole spacing (distance between the center of each mounting hole). If it's 3-15/16", then the 82-030 or 82-035 types could work for you, though visual ID would be best. 

A handy person says:
I found this sticker on the door. I need a handle locking mechanism. Where can I find one?
Profile picture of Bob

Hello there. I am confident we can help, but that sticker doesn't tell us the handle set you need. Can you show us a picture of the existing hardware? We'll do our best to narrow things down from there. Thanks. 

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Lock on door handle is broken
800SGD. 62610
Profile picture of Bob

Hello there. I am afraid that code doesn't tell us the handle set you need. Can you show us a picture of the existing hardware? We'll do our best to narrow things down from there. Thanks. 

A from San Jose California says:

My client has lost his Nami patio door STRIKER plate (the part that receives the patio door lock teeth)

See attached pictures and let me know if you have the striker plate for this patio door.

If you have the striker plate for this door please call me right away as I need it.

All the best

Lee

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patio 2.png
Profile picture of Bob

Hey Lee. This looks like an 82-238 Mortise Lock. In that case, either our 89-030 or 89-036 Keepers could work for you, depending on the configuration of your door. Take a look at both and see if you think one of these can work for you. 

A home owner from Arlington says:
I have a patio sliding door Nami manufacturer but I need to replace the handle to make it lock from the inside and outside with a key.
Code ALS
Rating SGD-R20
Series 170
MST 80610
Profile picture of Bob

I am afraid we don't have a replacement for this handle set; it's just a type we've never been able to supply. If you need an outside key lock, you might be able to replace the outside pull with our 82-044, or the entire handle set with something like our 82-079; past customers have been able to use this style to replace this handle set in the past. But I'm not sure if it will work in every case, or if it will work for your application. If it did, you could then maybe adapt our 82-315 Key Lock to the outside pull; but again, since this is a unique setup I can't be certain this would work, and can make no promises. Unfortunately there is a lot of uncertainty. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Winnipeg , Manitoba says:
Looking for a replacement top roller for sliding screen door
Profile picture of Bob

I am afraid I can't determine what sliding roller you might need without seeing the original. Can you remove the original if possible and show clear pictures, along with dimensions? From there we'll do our best to assist. 

A quick learner from South Carolina says:
I need to replace just the mortise lock model 302187 sliding door
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 743C0359-351A-4FD8-8BD9-42EDB2510546.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F4BB8AB2-CA0F-40F0-BD93-EC8558D68771.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

If you just need the mortise lock, start by looking at our 82-218. Compare to your old lock to confirm it matches up. 

A home owner from Riverside says:
My sliding screen bottom part broken. I need a replacement, please
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not sell a replacement for this screen door part. My recommendation would be the contact the original manufacturer of the door for assistance. 

A home owner from Brunswick, VT says:
I need to replace the screen door on my Nami patio door. It is the Everest series, MST: 51168 (DDSG). Do you carry those?
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we do not sell replacement screen doors of any type. I recommend contacting the original manufacturer of the door directly for assistance.

A home owner from Mays landing New Jersey says:
I am looking for a replacement screen for the model slider manufactured by nami. At your convenience if you could let me know if this is available, if not where I could get it. Thank you very much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16926536255957381269743042841092.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we do not sell replacement screens of any kind. My recommendation is to contact the original manufacturer of the door for assistance, or a local hardware store that manufactures screens.

A quick learner from Seekonk ma says:
I have a series 800 Nami door, I need a new handle with a lock. What would the replacement part be?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 71492913447__2F956EF4-D60D-4171-9117-D2C28DC1CDAD.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid the provided sticker doesn't tell me who made your door. NAMI isn't the name of the manufacturer, it's the name of the company who certified it. 

We can still help, but we'll need a clear photo of the handle and lock themselves. Basic written dimensions would also be helpful, especially the distance between the two holes (center-to-center). I can then check our inventory for compatible replacements for each part.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.