NEED 2 PAIRS OF WINDOW BALANCERS -- FOR THERMOPANE (HEAVY WINDOWS)

A contractor from FLORIDA says:
identifying marks

Longer ones 2890 AC 41 B.S.I.

Shorter ones 2290 BF 30 B.S.I.

I have photos but unable to attach files to this post
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you have a 29" long and 23" long block & tackle balance. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.

I also recommend weighing your sash so that you can determine the right option. "2890" and "2290" do not match any of our standard spring strength options, so you will need the sash weight to determine what can work.
A contractor from Florida says:
Okay so I have 29" and 23" block and tackle balance and the series 390 appears to match the top and bottom. The sash weight for the longer is 40lbs and the shorter is 35lbs. The windows are Versa-Sash if that is helpful. Also I need 6 pieces sash guide 18-032 (white. Please let me know if you have availability.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! Yes, I think we can make these balances for you, though they will have to be custom made. Can you just tell me how many of each you need? Thanks!
A contractor from Florida says:
I need two of each size. Plus 6 of the sash guides
Profile picture of Tom
Great. I've emailed you a custom order link for each, which also includes price quotes. You can use these links to add the items to your cart, at which point you can continue shopping and check out as normal.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.