NEED TO ORDER WINDOW PARTS

A landlord from SANTA BARBARA CALIFORNIA says:

8 WINDOWS TOTAL

GOING TO CHANGE ALL INTERNAL PARTS

jpg #1 - need name & price please

jpg #2 - need name & price please

jpg #3 - need name & price please

jpg #4 - PART # 30851 need name & price please (and is this complete)?

Thank you very, very much in advance

Daniel

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Daniel. Looks like you need a casement window operator, lock, tie bar, and then a fourth item that is not pictured.

We can help with the operator, but the lock is discontinued and no longer made. We can't supply that to you. I'm also not sure what the tie bar is from this picture alone.

Concerning the operator, please remove it from the window and show me a clear picture of the complete mechanism by itself and without obstruction. I would also like that for the tie bar, though I understand that may be more difficult depending on its length. Please try your best.

TOM - thank you. I will take clear, stand alone pictures of each piece. Coming ASAP. Thank you again.

Daniel
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! I'll be here.

Tom - I last communicated with you one month ago. My fault. I had a change of plans since then. I wonder if you can help me find these two items. Weatherstripping in this size and replacement window cranks in this size (preferably the folding ones). The colors are not as important as the sizes. I can spray the cranks to match. I appreciate your help immensely. If you need more pictures I can send.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3990.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3991.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6304.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6305.jpg
Tom, can you help with this window weather stripping? I can't find it anywhere. You seem to be THE source for window products. Help??
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6302.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6303.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6304.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6305.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, I can help with these two parts. The folding crank and handle would be our 39-107FK. I'm not sure about the weatherstripping, though. Your sample is too damaged to identify. It may be an older version of our 58-170B but that's an educated guess. I'd have to see an undamaged sample to confirm.

Hi Tom.

39-107FK worked perfectly. Placing order of 15 more.

580-170B did not work. I need to send you better pictures in a separate email after this one.

Lastly, please, can you help me identify the rest of the attached pictures? Thank you in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6471.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6473.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6474.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6480.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6481.jpg
Hi Tom. Please, can you help me identify this weather stripping? It is NOT your "older version of our 58-170B". That is confirmed. I appreciate your help.

Daniel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6486.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6487.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6488.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6490.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6492.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us. I do recognize that lock; it was an old Hoppe lock we used to sell, but it was discontinued around ten years ago. We haven't sold it since our stock ran out, which wasn't long after that. I don't know who still sells those, unfortunately. They're just too far back.

The track looks like a fairly standard casement window track. See our 39-505. This is designed to work with operators like the 39-031, 39-027E, and many others. Basically anything that has a nylon wheel at the end of the arm, which yours appears to have.

As for the 58-170B, I'm surprised to hear that it didn't work. I've had other customers tell me that it worked well for their windows. There may be something going on with the way yours installs that may prohibit the use of our seal, but I don't know what that would be. We don't have a better option for you, though. The 58-170B is the best choice that we have. If that won't work, I do not know what will.

We also don't have that sash lift, but we have a few that are similar. They're all surface mount, so you may just need to drill new holes. See our selection here

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.