Napoli Window Part

A from Prescott AZ says:

Looking for the replacement parts for this window. The latch assembly and both the left and right balances. Hopefully these pictures will help. The rough cut on the window is 60" and the valance is approximately 58".

Original manufacturer is MI. Not sure who that is, but you guys are the pros.

My contractor said that it was the 380 series. Hope some of this info helps.

A handy person from Arizona says:

Hi,

We are looking to repair the latch assembly and the left and right valance on this window.

This is an MI window series 380.

The Rough Out is approx. 60? and the valance approximately 58?.

My client is Madelon Hendel who may have already tried to reach you, but we are helping to get this done.

Please let me know what other info, if any, is needed.This window is falling down. It has a slider down a slider up and they tilt. The top window no longer stays up and that is what needs to be fixed.

From the pictures hopefully you can tell me what I need. The contractor thinks the balances on both left and right and the latch assembly.

I also see in the two holes in the casing that look like they might have held some kind of hardware, but nothing is there now. Any help you can provide would be great. Attached are the new pictures.

Thanks you!

A quick learner from Arizona says:
Additional photos
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's hard to tell what kind of balances you have while they're still installed, but they appear to be a coil type balance system. The shoe itself looks like our 15-199, which is designed to work with our Series 160 coil spring. Look these parts over and see if they match up to what you have now.

For the tilt latches, see our 26-243 and 26-244 to start out. Carefully go over our dimensions to confirm that they line up.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.