National Bi-Fold Doors - replacement parts

A quick learner from vancouver says:
I'm looking for replacement parts for my 1970s National Bi-Fold Doors.

Specifically a top and bottom guide pin for one door (the other pieces are fine).

Picture 1) Original installation instructions.
Picture 2) Full picture of door.

Dimensions: 78.5 inches high, 29.25 inches wide.

Picture 3-5) Picture of functional bottom guide pin in a working door. The plastic cap is a single piece.

dimensions (roughly): length 4.5", width of metal 1/4", width of plastic 3/8".

Picture 6-8 [ran out of pictures]) Picture of functional top guide pin in a working door. The plastic cap is composed of two pieces, a plastic washer and a plastic end piece.

Same dimensions.

Even though the brand is National, the closest bottom piece looks to be this one by Fenestra. I didn't find anything with a two-piece cap like the top piece. I'm not sure whether or not this difference matters.

https://www.swisco.com/door-pin-fenestra/pd/Bifold-Door-Pin-Assemblies/21-095

Please reply with your suggestions.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely.

Marc
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but, unfortunately, your photos didn't come through. This can sometimes happen if the file size is too large. If you could resend them, we can start researching your replacement options. In the meantime, take a look at our guide here that explains the information we'll need to identify the correct parts for your door. Thank you!

First photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210103_134400.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210103_134256.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210103_133730.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210103_140755.jpg
My apologies for the delay.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes, we agree that 21-095 guide pin looks like a good match. Please let us know if you have any other questions and thanks for posting!

Awesome, I'll get my order sorted soon.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.