Need two Coil Balances Like This

A quick learner from Ohio says:
I need 2 balances like this for a sash that measures 34 3/8 tall by 49 1/2 wide that weighs approx 20lbs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210616_095005.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like our 15-087 Pivot Shoe and 15-086 Tandem Housing, as well as the 16-024 Bracket. Please remove your old system and compare the dimensions to confirm. This system uses our Series 180 Coil Balances. Look for stamps on the coil springs to confirm what spring weights you need. If you're uncertain, please give me the exact weight of the window sash, and we'll try and work out what you need.

Detail of 15-086
Detail of 15-086
No way to get exact weight... but I'll live and die wif 20lds
Profile picture of Bob

Well, if the window weighed exactly 20 pounds, you could use a pair of the S180-5 5 pound springs on either side of the sash, which would equal 10 pounds of support on each side, for a total of 20 pounds of support overall. But I highly advise placing the sash on a scale to get the exact weight. If the total weight support you go for is just over a pound above or below the exact sash weight, the window will not function properly. So I highly advise obtaining that exact weight before proceeding. 

Ok... 43lbs is weight of window... playing this email tag game has cost me days of completing this project... I need the balances and pivot bars plz... time is of the essence...
Profile picture of Bob

I understand your consternation. We currently are dealing with hundreds of customers daily, which is why email correspondence is our only feasible option. This is also why we always recommend accurate and precise information up front--in this case the exact weight of the window sash--so that we can save time. 

43 pounds makes more sense, since judging from your photos there are at least three coil springs on either side of the sash. In that case, and if the window does weigh exactly 43 pounds (not more), we recommend you use two of the S180-9 9 pound springs and one S180-3 3 pound springs on both sides of the sash. This equals 21 pounds of support on either side of the sash, for a total of 42 pounds of support overall--being within 1 pound of the exact sash weight is sufficient. Again, for the coil shoe and extra tandem housing, see the 15-087 and 15-086. For that top bracket, see the 16-024. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.