Need 40 sets

A landlord from 230 W 54 ST says:

Hi, I need 40 sets of the items I attached. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20220426-WA0019.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20220426-WA0020.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20220426-WA0021.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20220426-WA0022.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20220426-WA0023.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can help with most of these parts, but unfortunately not all. I will go through them one at a time, in the same order as your photos.

• Starting with the black top sash guides, these appear to match our 18-120 and 18-121. You can review the dimensions we show on their store pages to confirm.
  • This metal piece is the take out clip. My recommendation is the 16-002.
  • This appears to be a sash stop of some kind, which we are unfortunately not able to supply.
  • This is the window lock. This is also not a model we carry, but you may be able to get the modern 90-005 to work as a replacement. Once again, you should confirm our dimensions to be sure.
  • This part is the channel balance. The bad news is that I don't know what this is. We have dozens of different balances with that stamp. It's not a product code or anything, it just indicates the strength of the spring. The video below will show you exactly what information we need in order to identify a match.

Once you have everything all together, you can place an order directly on our site.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.