Need Complete door handle and lock

A handy person from NC says:
Trying to find the correct door handle and lock for this sliding glass patio door. I do not have pictures of the previous door handle. This is a rental house and the tenants trashed it.

I have attached a picture of the only information I can find on the door SGD-R20-73x80
Missing door handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We will do our best to replace this for you. Based on what I see in your picture, I think your original handle may have been a surface-mount type. That definitely makes things easier. Before I recommend anything, can you confirm the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center?
A handy person from NC says:
Top hole to center and bottom hole to center are both 2.5"
Profile picture of Tom
You don't need to count the center hole in this measurement. I only asked for the distance between the two installation holes. I'm assuming that it comes out to somewhere around 5", based on your measurement. Could it be 4-15/16"? If so, see our 82-005 surface mount lock set. This may work on your door. For the keeper, see our 89-012. This has a hole spacing of 3-1/2", so you'll want to confirm that as well.
A quick learner from NC says:
I'm wanting a keyed door handle. 82-005 does not look lie it is compatible for any of the keyed locks. i.e.: 82-306. I need the inside piece, the outside piece with keyed and the door keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
If you want a keyed exterior pull, see our 82-306. This is compatible with the 82-005.
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.