Need Help Identifying Proper Replacement Pivot Shoe

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I am looking to replace the pivot shoes on a couple of my windows which have cracked and no longer hold the spiral balance pins.

The dimensions of my current pivot shoe is as follows:
Thickness: 1/2 in
Height: 2 in
Width: 1 1/4 in

The only marks on the shoe is the number 21.

The current shoe does lock when the window is tilted out.

Ideally I would like to not have to replace the bar if possible so I included images of that as well.

From looking at the parts on your site, I would guess that 15-188 "PIVOT LOCK SHOE, 1/2" THICK, BLUE BREAK" is the best fit.

A couple others that I thought might work are 15-046 although that would definitely require new bars or 15-135 although that looked like it doesn't have any reinforcing metal to hold the balance pins.

I appreciate your help.
Thanks, Don
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200504_175348.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200504_175353.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200504_171708.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200504_171723.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200504_171852.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi Don,

I'm inclined to agree with you that 15-188 pivot shoe should fit in the track and work with your existing pivot bar with the flared end. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.