Need Help identifying window parts

A home owner from USA says:

I am in need of some advice/guidance with a window problem. A channel balancer in one of my vinyl single-hung vertical windows has been ripped out of the track (please see photos). The square notch in the track appears to have disintegrated. I am looking for a piece of hardware to go over it to reinforce and facilitate the reinstallation of the channel balancer. Do you have any suggestions or hardware that accomplishes this?

Thank you very much for your time and help in advance,

Phillip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BVY2Ll0sujKzGbQlThaEqn3Nau-PYSjtVw.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us, Phillip. I see the problem. It looks like the clip hole in your jamb has broken away. I'll be honest with you: this isn't an easy fix. This is part of the jamb liner of the window, and in many cases that means the jamb liner has to be replaced entirely.

We may have a possible work around, though. We used to sell a kind of retainer that you could screw into the jamb itself which the balance clip would attach to instead. However, this was discontinued years ago. We area currently looking into whether these are available or not, but it will take a while since they're so old. Please bear with us as we look into it and I will get back to you as soon as we can determine if it's something we can provide. I'm sorry I can't give you a more definitive answer one way or the other at the moment, but hopefully I can soon!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for waiting! Please see our new 16-004. I believe you can use this retainer to cover the damaged hole and have it work in the same capacity. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.