Need MW-1 replacement parts

A home owner from 29505 says:
the window is a MW-1 H-R50 35x61. I have several that have snapped off and need replacement in order to enable the window to operate correctly.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We believe your MW window uses Series 850 Crossbow balances. These are being phased out, and you might have to convert to the Series 795. See the media guides below how to determine your balance size:

A home owner from Florence SC says:
I just receive my two S795-28 option "C" Channel Balances (see order 1127470. However, I realized I will need new pivot bars or pins. What dimensions do you need to determine if you have an equal to work with the 795 balance? Also, a picture may help. The OAL of the bar or pin is 3-1/8"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That picture is exactly what we need to see! The Series 795 compatible pivot bar that matches this design is our 26-318. I am confident this will work for you.

Thanks again for your business, it means a lot.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.