Need Pivot shoe

A home owner from Moncks Corner, SC says:
We are trying to find a pivot shoe that is 9/16" thick x 2 1/8" tall x 1 1/4" wide. We ordered the pivot bar Item 26-450 and the pivot shoe 15-129.The pivot bar item #26-450 is the correct items. However, the bar does not fit correctly in the pivot shoe 15-129. We need a pivot shoe that has a groove which will allow the pivot bar to slide into it and then turn. The shoe fits into the window track correctly, however, the pivot bar will not slide into the shoe since the shoe does not have a groove.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo5.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble! You can see our return policy here.

Your pivot shoe looks like our 15-178 or 15-188, but our 15-178 is 17/32" thick and our 15-188 is 1/2" thick. Can you triple check your dimensions for us? Carefully look over the dimensions for each item and compare them to your original pivot shoe to see if either of these match what you need. 

A home owner from Moncks Corner, SC says:
I am attaching a photo my husband took using a micrometer and double checking against a ruler. We are thinking that it is showing 17/32. Do you agree?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Measurement.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid it's very hard for us to get accurate measurements from a ruler in a picture, unfortunately. If it is indeed 17/32" thick, and the rest of your dimensions match ours, then see our 15-178

15-178 dimensions
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.