Need These Window Parts

A home owner from USA says:
Window parts needed
Window parts
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

This is an old window. We still have the top tilt latches, our 18-022 and 18-023. The knife shoe is no longer available, unfortunately. You might be able to use our 15-014 as a replacement, or we can specially make you a new balance. Attaching the 15-014 to an old balance can be tricky. Let me know if you decide to go that route and I can walk you through it.

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Thank you for your prompt reply. I am definitely interested in going through the custom balance route. If you could please assist me on what I would need to do to make that happen, that would greatly be appreciated.
Profile picture of Paul

You got it! In that case, we'll need the length of the metal channel, the stamp printed on the metal channel, and how many of these special balances you need. If you can't find the stamp, or if it's too faded to view, please tell us the exact weight of the sash instead.

A quick learner says:
I sent over some new images. Please take a look and let me know what you think!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180402_100059.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180402_100139.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

Perfect, thank you! We can definitely make this for you. We will email you a special order link and price quote for 2 right now, which is our minimum. If you need more, please let me know here and I'd be happy to change the quantity.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.