Need Unique Lock Balance Shoe

A handy person from Minnesota says:
I have ordered (2) 32" Series 795 Channel Balances to repair a window that someone screwed up attempting to repair. The pictures taken are from an identical window with the sash removed so the Lock Balance Shoe is exposed. I am sure the T-Lock Balance Shoe that comes with the Series 795 won't work (although the channel width is 1.25"). Apparently the Shoes I need would come in a pair since there is a right and left side... and "hopefully" fit the Series 795 Channel Balances that I ordered. Any help will be appreciated.
Pivot shoe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Yes, the Series 795 is usually what we recommend in this situation. The original balance you have hasn't been made for many years. It won't work with your original shoes, though. Why don't you think the T shoe on the Series 795 will work? In my experience they work well enough.
Without having the offset, there isn't clearance to get the pivot bar into the shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hm... since you already bought the S795-32 balance, order a 15-224 inverted link and switch the T-Lock shoe with it. To remove the T-Lock shoe, press in the two locking nylon pins and swing the T-Lock shoe off the rivet. To install the 15-224 link, hook the link to the rivet and swing it down to lock the nylon pins. It's that simple!
Thanks so much. I'll order them today.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.