Need a key lock

A home owner says:
This door slides on the outside and I need to get this door secured with a key lock.
Also want to replace the part the hook catches
On the frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16119538814605061977345327067903.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16119538470541249401386017778361.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1611953815350569697033660888635.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Is the hole spacing, or the distance between the center of each mounting hole, 4-15/16"? If so, this handle set reminds me of our 82-005 Surface Mount Handle Set. If the lock design looks similar, you might be able to use our 89-012 Keeper as a replacement. Look it over and show us pictures if anything seems different. With the 82-005, you can use the 82-306 Keyed Outside Pull, sold separately. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at