Need a new latch for my DF100 Casement Window

A handy person from Toronto says:
I live in Canada. Can't seem to find a Canadian dealer with this part. My crank works fine, but the lock "snapped" when I latched it
THe following numbers apply:
CCMC 9184 &11404
Brevet Can 1,160,, 103
Brevet USA #4,440 M90
A3,B3 C3, F2
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi, thanks for reaching out. To be sure we're recommending you the correct part, can you send us a photo of it. We'll be able to better match it once we can see it. Thanks.

I would like to replace this latch/lock, please help!
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for the photo! This looks a lot like our 38-144.  Look it over and see what you think.

Keep in mind that the 38-144 is a new model, so your old keepers may not work with it. If so, you may need new 38-276 and 38-277 keepers.

HI and thank you for your patience! I would like to order a 38-144, in bronze. And to be safe I will also order a keeper 38-277.
Question: Is there a difference in the locks depending on whether it is mounted
on the let/right side of the window? My broken lock is mounted on the left side of the window.
Please advise.
Profile picture of Casey

The 38-144 are non-handed, so they can be mounted on the left and right hand side. I believe you should be fine when installing these locks. 

I hope this has answered your question. Make sure to get back to us and let us know how everything worked out. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.