Need a track for my operators

A quick learner from Bahamas says:

I ordered a batch of Truth Encore Casement Operators because they were a great deal, unfortunately, on delivery I realized that the Low Profile Operator requires a special track, p/n 32384. Do you happen to stock this track?

I can confirm my operators are identical to the Swisco 39-438B. You will note that the unit has a rectangular slider riveted to the arm. It cannot utilize the separate, square slider 39-529, and the accompanying track, 39-528. There is a low profile track that mates with the slider that's riveted onto the low profile operator, that's the track I'm after. I included a pic of the desired track. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220512_113007.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220512_113119.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220512_112924.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Unfortunately we do not carry a track that is compatible with the guide on the end of the 39-438B operator. I apologize that we cannot offer a solution. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Hello,

After further research, we are able to bring in a compatible track that will work with the guide on the 39-438B operator. I will be in contact as soon as this part is available which will take a few weeks to bring into stock. Thank you for your patience! 

Hello,

If you are still in need of new tracks that are compatible with the 39-438B operator, please review the 39-566 that is now in stock. Thank you for your patience. 

Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.