Need balance replacements

A home owner from Alabama says:
Looking for new balance replacements
For 3400 BSI LF and LG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230420_094027.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230420_094038.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I am confident we'll have a replacement balance we can recommend to you, however, I'll need to see a photo of your balances removed from your window. 

I am specifically looking to see a any attachments that might be on the top and bottom of the balance or that may have been left behind in the window channel.

Let me know if you have any questions.

There were broken and lost. I may look at another window as all of them are having issues
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Okay, I understand. Please look to see if any of the other windows have balances with attachments on them. 

They are important for identifying the balances needed for your window.

Here is what the shoe looks like. I have several that the springs seem busted. Also how do ypu replace the shoes?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230501_095558.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230501_100820.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230501_100830.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Jasmine isn't here today, but I will do my best to assist you.

With these new photos in hand, I would say that our best option for you is going to be our Series 770. This is a 1/2" channel that screws in at the top of the track and has a terminal clip at the end of the cord, same as your original. 

I feel fairly confident that this will work for your original, but that stamp is a little strange. I recommend weighing your sash on a scale to get the weight, then referring to the chart we show on each Series 770 length page in our catalog. That will tell you which one of our stamps, if any, will best support that weight. If your sash weigh exceeds any of the available options, just let us know and we can pursue other solutions.

As for replacing the shoes, I'll share with you a couple videos that you may find helpful. You can find them linked below. Your shoe in particular looks like a match for our 15-129, though it can be reused as long as it's still in good condition.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.