A quick learner from 28443 says:

Phil

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1559653235226422564608.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15596532744041585540975.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1559653376122-1992801579.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190426_130500.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Phil. This old crossbow balance is no longer made, but you can replace it with our Series 795 Channel Balance. See the video below for details. 

30 inch long, cross tie is 1 1/4 wide. 26021. Series 795 sash weighs 18 lbs. Im ready to order for 5 windows
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! So based on that information, it sounds like you need the S795-30, with a stamp option of 30B to support a window sash in the weight range of 13 through 19 lbs. I assume you also mean you need the 26-021 Pivot Bar. All orders can be placed through our online store. When you find a part you want, simply click "Add to Cart," and then once you have found everything you need, click "Checkout" at the top right hand corner of the screen. Don't forget to set the quantity!

Hi I got balances. Need pins to fit them. Old pin hole spacing
is 1 3/8.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1560020681156-1373777163.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The closest match we have to this pivot bar is our 26-366. I think this could work, but I've been told by some other customers that it ends up not being long enough to reach the T-lock shoe on some windows. This necessitates drilling new installation holes for it so that it can make up the gap. Let me know if you think this would work for you.

Tom,
Thank you for the info. After measuring to verify. I used my grinding wheel to flatten ends of old pins. They work fine. Thanks, Phil
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That works too! Thanks again for reaching out to us. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.