Need channel balances and top sash guides

A home owner from Florida says:
Last week I did order 28'' series 385 channel balances from Swisco. I received them yesterday and they are 1 inch smaller and the shoe is different than the one I had. I ordered 28" 385 series because the sales person at Lowe's told me this was the one I needed (according to the number on my old balance) and I could order them from Swisco. I would like to know if the inch difference and a different shoe will be a problem before I install them. Also I need to buy top sash guides but I need help with them (Please see pictures)

Thank you for your time and help.
Nelson
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for writing in, Nelson. Let's start with your top sash guide. See if you could make our 18-180 work for you. Usually, our S380-28 channel balance goes along with that guide. Between our S380-28 and our S385-28 channel balances, the subtle difference lies within the depth of the bottom balance shoe. For our Series 385, the shoe depth is 1-3/32" and for our Series 380, the shoe has a depth of 1". At times, I have known service people in this predicament to file down the two humps to make the shoe have a 1" depth.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.