Need help finding Constant Force Coil Balance

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,

I was at The Home Depot today and the told me you guys were the ones to contact. I have a window in my house that won't stay open. Coil is broke. And I do NOT know the window brand. The coil housing is rather large and looks like it is going to be a bear to fix. Any suggestions you have would be great. I need the coils for the windows. Both sides are broke.

Side note, with some ingenuity I managed to get the housing open (looks like 2 coils are in there), however the housing is about double the size of the pre-made gap in the window. So I am unable to really get at it. Looks like no easy fix.

Thanks, Bob.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Bob. I'm pretty sure we can help. Your coil spring cover looks like our 15-205, which uses the Series 165 3/8" wide coil spring. See our videos and media guides I've listed for you on this page, they should help you get them out of the window to confirm. I'm pretty sure the Series 165 is a match, you just need to get the stamp on the old spring to determine the best option.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.