Need help finding replacement parts

A home owner from Timonium, MD says:
I am looking to replace the tracks, pins, and all other hardware for all the closet doors in the house my wife and I just purchased. The house was built in 1958 and has the original closet doors, and we expect the original mechanisms. I have had a really hard time identifying and finding the parts that we need.

I have already ripped out the tracks, and need to find replacement tracks as well.

Please help!
Thanks!
Tony
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6703.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6704.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6705.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6707.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6708.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see photos of your pins fully removed from the door, along with written-out dimensions detailed in our guide here

It would also help to see photos of the original tracks if you held onto them after removing them. Thank you. 

A home owner from Timonium, MD says:
Thank you!

- The doors are metal
- I've attached photos of the pivot pins and guide pins below
- The photos have pictures next to a ruler
- I do not know the manufacturer and I already threw out the tracks unfortunately. Any help would be amazing. This is the first website I have seen that has anything even close.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6717.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6716.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6715.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6714.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6711.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We suggest converting to Slimfold door pins. You will need to replace the tracks, along with the new pins. We've related the parts you will need on this page. We suggest doing one set of doors with a pair of tracks, one 21-002 bottom adjusting pin, and three of the 21-007 spring-loaded pins per panel. You will also need two of the 21-277 bumpers and if the old bushing is worn, see the 21-151 or 21-152.

How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.