Need help finding the correct part to replace several spring balance kits on one window

A quick learner from Calabash, NC says:
I have a customer who need to have a couple of spring balance kits replaced in one window. I believe I need to order PN 15 LB SERIES 140 QUICK-TILT, DUAL. However I have never replaced any spring kits like this one. I have attached a picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,

Gary B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balalce spring all pic.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Gary, I'm afraid I can't determine what you have based on this photo. Too much of the balance is obscured. In order to help, I need you to remove it from the window and show me a picture of it by itself and without obstruction. Any other details you can give us would also help. Please be as thorough as possible.

A quick learner from Calabash, NC says:
So here is the assembly I removed. The assembly is in great shape. I am thinking I just need to order the springs. The are 1/2" wide. The window sash they are on it quite heavy. I am just looking to order the springs for both sets?
Can you help me identify the springs I need?

Thanks, Gary
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210207_081224.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210207_081236.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare our 15-252 dual support, which uses our 1/2" wide Series 160 constant force coils. There should be stamps on your coils that will tell you the strength options you need or you can weigh the sash and divide the weight by the number of coils in the window. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.