Need help finding these latches or another kind I can use

A home owner from Batavia, ohio says:
I need to order some new latches for my window screens. The same kind is preferable but another style that will work will be ok. The picture that the latch is out of the screen is broken on the smaller part that is inserted into the frame to hold latch in place so its suppose to be one piece and not 2. Then there is the second part as a whole piece. I need to order around 30 of the latches. Thank you for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190509_114722.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190509_114759.jpg
Profile picture of Tim
Tim from SWISCO responded:

I believe you need our 70-211 screen turn clip. Take a look and let us know how the dimensions stack up to yours.

A home owner from Batavia, ohio says:
Thank you so much for getting back with me. That turn clip looks like it will work but just need couple more dimensions like the hole size and hole depth. My dimensions I believe for those are hole depth 1/4 and hole size 3/16. Can you tell me if that clip has the same. I'm excited to have you help me so I can get started on this project, thank you so much!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We're glad to help! Now, I'm afraid I can't get you an exact measurement right now, but we've seen this turn clip come up before in past discussions, and the 70-211 has been a reliable substitute. Just to be safe, I've conferred with some of my colleagues, and we are highly confident that the 70-211 will work for you. Let us know if you need anything else! 

A quick learner from Batavia says:
Can you tell me how to attach the 70-211 screen turn clip in. I can't get the smaller part of the clip to fit in between the frame in order to fasten the top onto it. The clip you sent me is an exact match of the old ones so thank you for finding the exact kind I need. Do i possibly need a rivot gun?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190926_082759.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190926_082719.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I agree, it is a little tricky installing the 70-211 clip in my experience. What I've done in the past was to open up the side groove a little to install the internal piece into the frame. Once I got that into the frame, I would use a set of pliers to close up the gap just enough to hold it in place. If it's too tight it will make it hard to turn the clip once you install the thumb turn part.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.