Need help identifying parts

A home owner from USA says:
I have a ten year old Simonton Double Hung vinyl window in which the upper unit has failed coil balances and on one side the pivot bar has broken and a missing sash vent stop.

I'd like to acquire the appropriate parts (replacement pivot bar(s), balance springs and while I'm at it, probably good to replace the pivot shoes and cover), but am unsure of the exact part numbers.

It appear to be a double spring arrangement (due to the size of the cover), with 35 inch 6.5 pound springs based upon the printing on the springs I have removed, but an experts guidance would be really appreciated.

It looks like the correct pivot bar is 26-378 and from your site, the 160 6.5 (S160-6) balances appear correct and the sash vent stop appears to be 26-354, but any help would be appreciated.

I have attached pictures of the product sticker on the window as well as the broken portion of the pivot bar for reference.The legible numbers on the coil look like a PAT 5232208, 35" and on one, 6.5 and the other 5.5 (never heard that they mixed coils like that).
Attached find pictures of the coil bits I removed, an intact pivot rod, the shoe on the working sash as an example of how they assembled and a picture of the cover which looks like a double cover to me as well as the sash vent stop.

Thanks for your attention.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210116_101723010.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210116_101940447.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210116_102032848.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210109_131722929.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Having two coil springs with different spring weights on the same side of the sash isn't really unusual. It all comes down to whatever the exact weight of the window sash is. If the sash weighed 24 pounds, then you'd need 12 pounds of support on both sides of the window. In that case, the S160-6 6.5 pound spring and 160-5 5.5 pound spring would get you that desired number. If in doubt, obtain the exact weight of the window sash, and I can work out what you need. 

Make sure the coil springs are indeed 1/2" thick; if they're 3/8" thick instead, you'd need our Series 165 instead. I agree the pivot bar resembles the 26-378 and the 26-354 Vent Latch seems promising; but ultimately you'll need to compare the dimensions to confirm. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.