Need help identifying window balances and components

A quick learner says:
The balances are metal casings with springs and strings inside of them. The metal measures 29 3/4 long with the plastic tips on top and bottom it measures 31 inches in length the width is 5/8 inch. There is a metal clip at the top picture sent. There is a plastic piece screwed to the window which measures 5/8 inches wide and 1 1/2 inches in length picture send. At the bottom of the balance where the strings wind around the pulley there is a little hook math at gets put in a hole in the window. The last thing is the metal clip that goes on the lever you press to release the window to open it. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us. Can you confirm the length of the metal channel? It should be 30" long, based on your stamp. Can you also show us a photo of the top nylon fitting? You show the bottom nylon fitting in two of your photos, but that only tells half the story. Let me know!

A quick learner says:
Yes the metal piece is 30 inches.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, thanks! Looking at the top and bottom nylon fittings, and knowing that your balance is 30" long, then I recommend our S395-30 channel balance. I would also recommend the 2930 stamp option based on your old stamp. 

The other parts you show appear to be a top sash guide, take out clip, and leaf spring. See our 18-166, 16-002, and 70-011, respectively. Don't just take my word for it, though! These are educated guesses. Make sure to carefully compare our pictures and dimensions to your own hardware to confirm that my picks match up. If they don't, let me know and I'll try to find something better.

Let me know if you have any questions!

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.