Need help sash spring repair parts

A quick learner from Alabama says:
I need help identify one where I can purchase parts to repair/springs the channels are premade vinyl channels with the spring and a plastic Guide inside. There are no manufacture markings at all on the channel or the guide. They are also no manufacture marking on the windows which are architectural bronze aluminum clad exterior and wood interior. The house was built in Alabama in 1985. Any info would be helpful.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 029B6DA2-72FD-441E-99BA-BFF8D1B3A63D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1C5C2A0B-43EC-49AC-ABFA-4D0B67EC3190.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AA8598DE-70A2-4DE2-B2A7-76FED96D5B54.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The only part we can offer is our 15-104 friction shoe that holds the spring inside the track. I'm afraid we can't help with your jamb liners with naked springs. For wood windows, a local millwork may be able to supply these parts.  If the windows are vinyl, you'll need to contact the original manufacturer. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at