Need latch for Marshall window

A home owner from Castro Valley, CA says:
My house is 17 years old and has Marshall windows installed. They have aluminum frames and are double pane glass. The non-sliding side of the window has a safety latch installed that keeps the window from being opened more than 3 inches. One of my latches has broken, preventing it from being closed. I have attached some photos of the latch.

Would you have any replacements for this latch? It is plastic and is 2 1/5 inches wide and 1/2 inch tall.

If not, would you know where I could find some replacements? I would like to buy several so I have some spares.

Also, do you know how to remove the existing latch?

Thank you so much for your help.

- Michael
A customer submitted photo of a vent latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Michael. Have you seen our 26-148 vent latch? Take a look at its dimensions and compare them to your own hardware. Do you think this might fit your application? Please let me know!
A home owner from Castro Valley, CA says:
That part looks exactly like the one I have. It is the same dimensions, too. I will be placing an order with you today. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.