Need new door handle for my slider.

A handy person from Shelton ct says:
I just recently bought this house and the slider has no handle, im looking for a handle that cant lock from the inside as well as one from the outside with a key. Along with the inside part that does the actual locking part and the part you put on the wall for the lock to lock into.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1514A88D-BF61-4956-AD2A-3E4530E38394.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4A6485D0-18C9-49F9-AE71-FD02DFF01A23.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A34D335B-FB82-4A5D-B721-F2B3FBB209A8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 723DC43C-2D2E-427E-AB9F-B758237A0074.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B1DDDBE-EA13-4985-9C2F-56143B157CE3.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


It's tough to say what you need without pictures of the original hardware but I'll try my best. Just note, this is an educated guess and I can't promise that these parts will work for you.  

Take a look at our 82-030 handle set with 3-15/16" hole center spacing, 82-310 key lock and 82-218 mortise lock. This lock is compatible with the 89-020, 89-021 and 89-021D keepers. The 82-310 key lock can be adapted to the 82-030's outside pull. This article here will explain how.

Look over the dimensions for each item and compare them to the space in your door to see if these match what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at