Need operator cover

A home owner from Minnesota says:
I believe I have identified the operator as 39-023, truth hardware 11" rear mount casement operator. However, I would love to replace the badly discolored operator covers on this window and most all the rest in the house. Any idea where I can find replacement covers? Probably hard to tell, but I think the original color of the cover was bronze.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. Your operator looks more like our 39-141 with a stainless steel roller at the end of the arm to attach to the track. Please compare. This operator has a built-in cover that comes in bronze. If you need a new handle, see our 39-114L

A home owner from Minnesota says:
Thanks for getting back to me on this. However, 39-141 screws in from the from while my operator has no holes through the front of the operator.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See if you can use our 33-205 thread nut to convert the 39-141 to the rear-mount, instead of the front-mount. This should work.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.