Need part to fix window

A landlord from Fort Smith Arkansas says:
My name is Heike. I have a rental with aluminum windows, and the spring thing on the side is broken and folds/rolls up and wont allow window to open properly. Do you have a replacement?
I have attached a picture of the part that I need. Please advise.
Thank you so much.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We may be able to help. Check out our Series 500 spiral balance and see what you think. Keep in mind that our tubes are metal, not plastic. I'm not sure about the bottom bracket, but it might be something like our 17-012. Finally, see our 75-005 charging tool and our guide on how to use it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)