Need parts

A quick learner from Boston area says:
Part of the window where Pivot Bar gets screwed in to. Pivot bar in a bathroom window is rusted in to this window part. Do you carry this plastic part?

Length 3 and 1/8"
Width 6/8"

see pictures attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1671.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1672.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1673.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, see our 26-330. I think you'll agree that this is a pretty close match. We also have the 26-399 for the top sash and the 26-040, if you needed the pivot bar itself. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)