Need parts for weather shield window

A quick learner from united states says:
Need 4 balancers for each of these sizes? also would like to see if you sell just the lower locking mechanism that is on the bottom of the balancer pully.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7350.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7351.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, this looks like an S751-33 with a stamp option of 32TG; just confirm the metal channel is indeed 33" long. Your Series 751 were fitted with the 15-233 Knife-Lock Shoe, rather than the one that comes attached by default to these balances (our 15-014). We'd be happy to provide balances for you with these shoes attached via custom order. Let me know if that interests you and I'll write up a quote for you.

A quick learner from united states says:
I need two 32TG and two 31TG.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for bearing with me. I just sent you an email with two custom links enclosed: one to order a pair of 33" Series 751 balances, stamped 32TG and with the 15-233 shoe attached; the second to order a pair of 32" balances, stamped 31TG and with the same shoe attached. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.