Mark

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named silver clip 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bal rod end 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance rod 3375ht.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance rod end.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named stopper 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mark. We can supply this balance, but it has to be a custom order due to its configuration. I will also need some more information from you before we go any further.

To start, I need to see a clear picture of the bottom fitting on your balance. Your photos only show the top fitting. I will also need to see the metal clip that ties to the end of the cord. Please make sure the balance you show us is whole and undamaged. If any pieces are broken off and missing, there's a good chance we can't ID a match.

Regarding the other parts, they appear to be the top sash guide and take out clip. The top sash guide is our 18-174 while the take out clip is our 16-002.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.