Need pivot shoe and bar

A home owner from Providence RI says:
Hello , I need appropriate pair of pivot shoe and pivot bar for all 3 windows;
Please help , thanks . Kyle
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Kyle, we're happy to help with this, but we'll need to see your pivot bar removed from the window. In the meantime, you can view your options here.

A home owner from Providince RI says:

Enclosed photo taken from one of the window. I hope it helps. Thanks.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2BA4B769-3A00-475E-B42D-CF8A13F7A3E9.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Your pivot shoe looks like it might be our 15-177. Compare the dimensions, especially the width and thickness of your old pivot shoe, to see if they match. I'm afraid I don't see the pivot bar in your photos; there are quite a few options that might work with this shoe, so if you have an original version of your pivot bar you could show us, that would be helpful. Otherwise, you can see our selection of pivot bars here.

Profile picture of Bob

We're getting there. It would be helpful to see the pivot shoe removed from the window sash. In any event, start by comparing it to the 26-226. I cannot be certain if this is what you need, but compare the dimensions, especially the hole spacing, with your old pivot bar. If the distance between the mounting hole and the tip that interacts with the pivot shoe is the same for at least one mounting hole, then this should work for you. Otherwise, let us see your pivot bar out of the window, with the mounting hole-to-tip dimensions. Many thanks.

Enclose is the pic of the pivot bar , hope it help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13BF9C72-992A-472B-BA7D-0AD129CD3B00.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F0D4108B-6B22-41AC-9C79-E75BE829EA56.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 94F0C6C1-C2C4-4ED5-8AFC-71F4984C3E8F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CA895759-EF2C-4372-8D56-FFAEB3F28B71.jpeg
Please review. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 82CAC181-981B-4F60-92D5-307E0AA43303.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2582ACB-C921-4A75-9D16-7841C364FA34.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4F2D5D5B-09BE-45C7-888A-98231B27A700.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for these added photos. While I can't be entirely certain without knowing the dimensions, see our 26-398. This is a little different from your old pivot bar, but past customers have successfully used it as a replacement. Take a look and see what you think.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.