Need replacement balance springs for Pennco Tilt window

A quick learner from King of Prussia, PA says:
I replaced the pivot shoe on my Pennco Tilt window (your video for that was perfect by the way). When reassembling, the string holding the hook from the balance spring broke. I could not fix that. I have photos of the spring assembly and am hoping that you can identify and suggest a replacement. Thank-you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Spring1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WindowSpring2.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can make a custom Series 770-28 with a 62-105 hook attached to the cord but we'll need to confirm the spring weight to move forward. Please confirm the stamped code on the metal channel balance. Thank you!

Hi Paul,

Thank-you for the reply, the code is "UNIQUE 27-C-30" then there is some difficult to read Code "27 / ???" that I hope you can decipher from the attached photo.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spring Weight.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your metal balance channel is 28", so you'll need the custom S770-28 with a 62-105 hook. The spring weight for your (27-C-30) stamp will be our (28C) for a sash weighing between 18-23 lbs. We just sent over an order link and price quote for you to review. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thanks for posting! 

Thank you for the help, I just placed the order. Appreciate your help
The replacement balance spring was a perfect fit. You guys were a great help. Thank you
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.