Need replacement balances

A professional from Middle River, MD says:
Need two of these balances. They are 31" long and 1/2"+ wide. The info on the balances is "30 3 CALDWELL AM". Also need more parts. Will include those on a different request.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Info.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance end 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance end 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance length 2.jpg
Additional info: Window was manufactured by Rollyson, Series 2500 in the early 1990's.
Also need these top cover plates, both right and left.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Damaged top plat right.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Greetings! To respond to your first set of photos, it looks to be our Series 380 balance, but it could be our Series 385. To determine, you'll need to measure the depth of the plastic balance shoe. If the shoe measures 1'' you'll need an S380-31 balance. If it's 1-3/32'' deep, you'll need our S385-31 balance. In both cases, you will choose the 3030 option, since your channel is stamped "30 3."

Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005

And for your second round of photos, the plates you refer to are known as top sash guides. Without seeing them out of the window, we can't be certain which will work for you, but I think they could be our 18-124P guides. If you're able to remove them from the window, give them a comparison and let us know what you think!

A quick learner from Baltimore, MD says:
Wow. Thank you very much. I would have ordered the incorrect ones.
You are probably correct with the top sash guides also. I have attached pictures for your viewing enjoyment.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Left top sash guide remains.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Left top sash guide-good.jpg
A quick learner from Baltimore, MD says:
The shoe measured less than an inch, about 15/16. So I'll need two S380-31 3030 and the pair of 18-124P. Will I need anything else to install them?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, I think you selected the correct parts for your Rollyson window. The only other thing you might need is a 16-002 take out clip, but only if your current ones are broken. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.