Need replacement coil balance for a 2/8 x 4/2 vinyl replacement window.

A contractor from South River NJ says:
Shoe for coil balance appears to be shattered from someone forcibly removing sash from window frame. The window appears to be similar to a Metal Industries but the decal is marked "Price Rite Homecenters inc". This balance is unmarked as to weight. Also the stainless screw retaining the balance is centered in the coil and not below it. the decal on the window head is marked with a serial number 439343.010
I also need a handful of left and right sash tilt latches as they are randomly broken throughout the customers home. I have two photos I can attach.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221012_161643519.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221012_161720033.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid we can't identify the hardware needed from these photos alone. We would need to see an undamaged pivot shoe removed from the window to help narrow down your options. If there's an identical window in the house, we can use that as a reference. Can you also show us some photos of the tilt latch you're looking to replace? 

A contractor from South River NJ says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221019_163832390.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221019_163840543.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221019_164300198.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221019_164308357.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Your hardware resembles our 26-243 and 26-244 tilt latches along with the 15-177 that uses the Series 152 coil springs. Compare our dimensions with your old parts to see if they match up.

To determine the coil weights you'll need for this application, divide the sash weight by the total number of coil springs in the window. 

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.