Need replacement for pivot shoe

A quick learner says:
Hi,

I'm looking for replacement pivot shoes for this window. I believe it is Silverline Window company. I couldn't find the part on your site. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 09964224-ACD1-4EC9-876B-E34082545461.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AA9CE85E-195F-47AE-982C-043B5118A80B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 775419B5-769C-46A9-A899-6495808D5AFE.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can't be sure without seeing an undamaged pivot shoe removed from the window, along with confirming the exact width and thickness, but you can start by reviewing the 15-046. This is commonly used with the 5/8" diameter Series 600 spiral balance, which I believe you may have. However, you'll need to let us know if the width and thickness of our pivot shoe differ from yours and we can go from there. Thank you!

Alternate image for 15-046
Alternate image for 15-046

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.