Need replacement for these balances

A home owner from Ontario says:
I need about 20 of these. Do you have these in stock and how much plus shipping. Do you ship to Ontario
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to replace this balance, but I cannot tell what you have from this photo. There should be a hook at the end of the cord. Can you show us a picture of that? It will allow us to determine the best replacement.

We do ship to Canada, yes.

I have cut the string and left the hook in the track. It's an L shaped hook that is pressure fited on to the shoe. If you can send me a picture of what you have I can see if it's what I'm looking for.
Profile picture of Tom

We have a ton of different possible options. You can see our entire selection here. I'd really prefer to see yours, though. That way we can be 100% sure we get you the right part. We have a lot of parts that look the same but have subtle, and important, differences. You should be able to just unhook it from the shoe. 

Hi Tom
Please see the hook on the attachment. This spring is to wide at the bottom and won't fit in the track. The clip is identical to mine. This balance would work if it didn't have the plastic bump out at the bottom. Mine have no bump out at all that I need. Hope this helps
Profile picture of Tom

The balance in the diagram you showed us will not work for you even if you took the nylon attachments off. This is for non-tilt type windows while your current window is a tilt type. The way the spring and pulley systems are set up is entirely different. 

The hook you show for that balance also serves a different purpose. The hook for the balance in your diagram fits into a slot in the jamb track, while your hook fits into a shoe. That may seem like a small distinction but it is important. When it comes to these balances, all the little details are important.

Did you see a hook that matches yours in the link I sent you yesterday? If not, we need to see a photo of yours. It's the only way to be sure of what you need. 

Hi Tom
Please see additional photos that I went back and took on Saturday. Hope this helpes
Profile picture of Tom

Great, thank you. That looks like our 62-105 hook. 

So, what I'm thinking is that we'll use our Series 770 channel balance as a base, but swap the clip that comes with it out for our 62-105. I just had a couple things I wanted to confirm before we can finalize this.

First, it looks like your old balances install at the top using a screw. Can you confirm? 

Next, the stamps on your balance indicate a 22" long metal channel (21-E-50) and a 26" long metal channel (25-E-50). Can you confirm these lengths? These stamps also indicate springs that can carry sashes weighing somewhere in the range of 25-30 pounds. You should double check that this is correct, as well.

The reason I ask is that our Series 770 uses a slightly different rating system. I'm fairly confident of what you need, but custom balance orders cannot be returned for a refund so I highly recommend double checking this information to be sure.

Once you've confirmed these details, I'd just need to know how many of each you need. You mentioned you needed 20 balances, but you have two different kinds. I don't know how many of each is required. Then I'll email you a custom order link and price quote for the quantities requested. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.