Need replacement hardware for ALL windows

A home owner from Raleigh, NC says:
Home was built in 2000 by Pulte and all of the hardware in these windows has failed. I need an equivelent replacement. The windows have nothing in the way of manufacture labels that I have been able to find.

My neighbor gave up trying and replaced all of his windows. I hope I can find something a little less expensive. ;)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4268.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4269.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4270.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This is an old rod-type balance that has been discontinued for some time and is no longer made. The good news is that you can use one of our modern channel-type balances to replace it with a little handiwork.

Your first step should be to check the diameter of the spring to confirm its size. If it's 1/2" then you can use our Series 795. The video guide below will show you exactly how this is done.

If it's anything other than 1/2", let me know. The Series 795 won't work but we will have other options.

A home owner from Raleigh, NC says:
Awesome! Thank you. Got all the parts today. Installed the first one and the screw plug popped out. Didn't realize that is all the screw went into. It's 22 year old plastic so just ordered replacements for all of those. Posting that here to suggest to others they may want to include the 26-200 balance screw plug in your order.
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.