Need replacement shoe

A quick learner from NY says:
Hi Can you help me to identify the replacement shoe? Will it be 15-188 or 15-135 or other?

The size is 2"x 1/2" and 1 1/4". See the attached picture

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190420_111828.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190420_112701.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's hard to say what will work based on  broken shoe. Do you have an undamaged version we can see? That will allow us to confirm the best match. To be honest I'm not sure you want either our 15-188 or 15-135, but I need to see an undamaged shoe to be sure.

Profile picture of Tom

We are sorry to hear that your part did not work out for you. Were you able to get us photos of the undamaged part?

I bought the 15-129 couple days ago, it looked like the undamaged one, the only thing is thicker which I could not used. Hence I wanted to check with your company more carefully thus time to ensure I ordered the right part
I took additional photos from the exist undamaged shoes and the hook from the window. Kindly advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190423_174239.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190423_174328.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! I can understand why you went for the 15-129; your old pivot bar looks like a match for our 26-404, which happens to be compatible with this shoe.

Now that I've seen your cam, though, I've done a bit of a 180 since my last post. The 15-135 does look like it might be our best match. You see, based on the design of your housing, I thought maybe you had something like our 15-210, but I was clearly mistaken.

The 15-135 matches your dimensions and is compatible with the 26-373 pivot bar, so I think this may be your best bet. As long as the dimensions match up you should be okay.

Thanks! I ordered the 15-135.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you very much! It means a lot that you'd order from us. Please let me know if it works out or if you run into any issues. We will do our best to help.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.