Need replacement window tilt sash channel balances 25 3 GX CMC 4 H

A handy person from Clarksville TN says:
Hello...I need replacement window tilt sash channel balances 25 3 GX CMC 4 H.
Thank you for help to find proper replacements for the original balances.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25 3 GX CMC 4 H Window sash channel balance.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This might be our Series 795 Channel Balance, but I'd like to be sure. Can you remove the balance and measure the metal channel length? Can you also confirm how wide it is? Is it 1/2", or a different width? Can you also show a clearer picture of the bottom T-Lock Shoe? From there we'll do our best to narrow this down quickly for you. 

Thank you for your reply and assistance. Measuring from end to end, the metal channel length is 26 inches and the width is 1/2 inch. Here are detailed photos of the T-Lock Shoe and the model number printed on the metal channel.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25 3 GX CMC 4 H Window sash channel balance_.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25 3 GX CMC 4 H Window sash channel balance__.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25 3 GX CMC 4 H Window sash channel balance___.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us! I agree with Bob, I think your balance is just an older version of our Series 795. I feel fairly confident that ours will work perfectly well for you as a replacement. The only thing you have to do is weigh your sash on a scale to confirm which S795-26 stamp option to go with, since our rating system is different compared to yours. We have a chart on the S795-26 store page that shows you how much weight each one can support.

Thank you for the great information. The window sash weight is 17.6 lbs. Please advise the model number that should be ordered. I want to confirm I am correctly determining it. The S795-26C model comes with a 1.50 inch wide 15-195 T-Lock Balance Shoe with a Closed Cam. My window channel pocket is 1.00 inch wide. Do I purchase the S795-26C and purchase the 1.00 inch wide 15-194 T-Lock Balance Shoe with a Closed Cam separately? Do I change the shoes in the channel myself? Is it an easy installation? Here are photos of my window sash pivot bar. Will my pivot bar fit in the 15-194 T-Lock Balance Shoe? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar (3).JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If your sash weight is 17.6 pounds then the 26C option should be fine. As for the shoe, it does look like your original shoe is only 1" wide. I'm sorry for overlooking that detail before. In that case yes, you want to purchase the 15-194 separately. These just pop on and off, it's real easy. We even have a video on how to do it which I'll share at the end of this post.

Concerning the pivot bar, I do believe your original will be compatible with the new shoe.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.