Need some parts for Simonnton

A professional says:
Please let me know what you think second request? Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B979EBE4-2C1A-4DD5-BA4D-B8105530E78B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 38-130 and 38-131 Adjustable Keepers, as well as the 39-417 Tie Bar Guide. I believe these parts might be what you need. 

A professional says:
Our bar keeper is has legs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

No worries, if the 39-417 has a depth different from your old one, you may need to pack washers behind it before installing to match the original depth. But I think otherwise it should be fine. You can read more about Tie Bar Guides here.

A professional says:
Also we're have couple of missing bars like one on the picture the length is 35''long if you can help me with that to identify? Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FD41D78D-26E1-46DA-93ED-20E8F49EAC79.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D83FA38B-AC40-4539-91AD-AC8517152D1A.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

For the actual Tie Bar, we'll need you remove it from the window and give us a picture of it in its entirety, so we can see all the cones/rollers and lock drive points. Please confirm the overall length also. From there we'll do our best to see what we have. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.