Need the help with the parts

A quick learner from Maryland says:
Hi,
Does it look like:
4lb S-152 (https://www.swisco.com/4-lb/pd/Series-152-Coil-Balance/S152-4)
and
15-177 (https://www.swisco.com/constant-force-pivot-shoe-slate-blue-pad/pd/Tilt-Window-Replacement-Pivot-Lock-Shoes/15-177)?

4lb means the maximum weight that one balance can hold, right?
Also, if I'd like to order two sets (one set includes 1 coil balance and 1 coil balance shoe), I need to buy 2 screws, right?

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8925.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8927.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8924.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This is indeed a 15-177 Pivot Shoe, which uses Series 152 Coil Balances. However, the stamp on the housing doesn't necessarily indicate the spring weight required. For this particular balance series, it's safer to go with a stamp on the coil spring itself, usually near the tongue. If there is none or you are uncertain, I advise you weigh the window sash. Give me that exact weight and I'll be able to calculate the spring weights you need. 

A quick learner from Maryland says:
Hi Bob,

The weight of window sash is 15.1 lb.

Thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If the window weighs 15.1 pounds, you can use two of the S152-8 8 pound springs, one for each side of the sash. This will equal 16 pounds of support overall--being within 1 pound of the exact sash weight works just fine. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.